Monday, April 18, 2011

Grilled; Big, Bad, Bold Bistro Burgers.

These burgers were so good that I cried. Well, I didn't, but my 4 year old did (regarding an entirely unrelated matter). Regardless, these suckers were tasty. I used organic ground beef, and mixed in onions, scallions, garlic, beer, salt, pepper, and worcester sauce. I grilled some toppings and sides too. We had prosciutto, a yellow pepper and and onion melange, and asparagus brushed with an herbed lemon and garlic butter. Our burger buns were brushed with garlic butter and grilled as well. When the smoke cleared all you could see was a big, tall juice drippin' monstrosity of a burger that went something like this; Toasted garlic bun with mayo, robustly flavored burger topped with melted morel and leek jack cheese, crispy prosciutto, grilled onions and yellow peppers, and thin sliced tomatoes and arugula. What the...

















No comments:

Post a Comment